With your membership, you receive free unlimited admission to the museum for one year, a 10% discount on purchases from the gift shop and photo archives, and reduced underground tour prices!
- Adult Ages 18 - 64
- Senior Ages 65+
- Youth Ages 5 - 17
- Toddler Ages 4 and under
- Member Must have a valid membership code
Spend the day exploring an actual mine yard!
The World Museum of Mining is one of the few museums in the world located on an actual mine yard, the Orphan Girl Mine. With 50 exhibit buildings, countless artifacts, and 66 primary exhibits in the mine yard, you can spend from a couple of hours to an entire day lost in the unfolding story.
By walking the streets of Hell Roarin’ Gulch and venturing to the depths of the Orphan Girl Mine, you can almost see their blackened faces and hear their exhausted sighs at the conclusion of the workday.
General admission is included with the purchase of an Underground Tour.
What to Bring:
- The Museum is 95% outdoors. Please be prepared for inclement weather.
- Members must provide proof of membership at check-in.
- Open from daily April 1, 2021 to October 30, 2021 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Last admission sold at 4:30 p.m.
- Hours and times subject to change after Labor Day.
- Weather could delay or close Museum opening times.
General Admission ticket is valid for two consecutive days!